I could have just called this mix, “Fun with Loops and Samples.” The first half of the mix features an epic, dramatic intro and is followed by a set of remixes of four tracks I have always loved. I stripped the vocals from popular songs by Aaliyah, Three 6 Mafia, Fatboy Slim and Tove Lo and laid them over four gnarly modern drum’n’bass tracks. The second half of DRIP THEORY is more like previous FriedSushi mixes, leaning toward the dark side.
DRIP THEORY features fire tracks from premier producers like Subfocus, Dimension, Camo & Krooked, Kanine, Rudimental and many more.
I do hope you enjoy this mix and, as always, stay tuned for more sounds and culture from FRIEDSUSHI and DELTA DUB CLOUD.
– Unknown: Epic Orchestral Rap Instrumental
– Benny L & Inja: Vanta Blackin
– Justin Hawkes: The Underground
– Tove Lo: Habits (Stay High) Hippie Sabotage RMX
– Subfocus: Solar System
– Aaliyah: Try Again
– Enei: Sinking VIP
– Three 6 Mafia: Stay Fly
– Kanine: Dubplate Soldier
– Fatboy Slim: Rockafeller Skank
– Teddy Killerz: Negative Thoughts
– Kanine ft. Killa P: Deal Wit Dem
– Prolix: Beyond the Satellite
– RL Grime: Core (Flite RMX)
– Eric Prydz: Generate (Dimension RMX)
– Kanine: Calculate
– Mefjus & Camo & Krooked: Sientelo
– Rudimental: Trouble (Subfocus RMX)
*This production is not for profit. No copyright infringement intended. Please send all mail, both love and hate, to Sasha @ Deltadub.email@example.com